Be a part of this year's United Way campaign - StrategyCorps Tailgating Fundraiser
StrategyCorps’ 2022 United Way fundraiser is here! This Tailgate event kicks off Wednesday, October 5th.
As a company, we’re proud to support local United Way solutions that improve education, financial stability, and health across the Greater Nashville region. This campaign is about more than simply raising money for worthy causes. It also strengthens connections between StrategyCorps employees and our community.
We hope you join the StrategyCorps Tailgating Fundraiser. A competition and fun-filled tailgating event to kick off October 5th.
October 5 | Kick Off Virtual Meeting lead by Dave C. and Heather Hill (United Way Rep)
October 10 - 14 | Event Week
- Wednesday (10.12): Virtual Event
- Thursday (10.13): In-Person "Tailgate"
October 17 - 26 | Raffle Week (raffles will be presented all week)
- Tuesday (10.18): "Tour Tuesday" at United Way
- Thursday (10.20): Volunteer Opportunity at the Center for Living and Learning. (from 10:00-Noon)
October 20 - 27 | E-Campaign
- Thursday (10.27): Our E-Campaign officially starts on October 20 and will run through October 27. Other Volunteer opportunity at the YWCA Weaver Domestic Violence Center (Still waiting on time slots)
October 28 | End of Campaign
- Thursday (10.27): We will be having a end of campaign and Halloween celebration at Tailgate Brewery Germantown beginning at 3:30pm.