Recording: What’s New with Business Checking? BaZingBiz Checking

Download Presentation (PDF) The lifeblood of community banks and credit unions is SMBs because these businesses are the lifeblood of the communities these financial institutions serve. For the past two decades we’ve served more than 2 million customers and members and more than 400 community FIs, helping them deliver the best products and services to…

Read More

Recording: Navigating the Land of Giants

Download Presentation (PDF) According to FDIC and S&P Global data published last year, 3% of the largest banks have about 83% of the deposits in the US. That leaves 17% of deposit accounts to find homes with 97% of the rest of the financial institutions out there.And the intervening year hasn’t helped that 97%. Plus,…

Read More

Recording: Raise Your Business Payments Game

Download Presentation (PDF) In the past seven months we’ve seen wild swings in emerging risks and opportunities in the banking sector. That has meant community banks and credit unions have had to react quickly to short-term challenges, rather than set a course for long-term growth. But as the economy and markets settle down, it’s time…

Read More

Recording: What’s New withBusiness Checking?
BaZingBiz Checking

Download Presentation (PDF) The lifeblood of community banks and credit unions is SMBs because these businesses are the lifeblood of the communities these financial institutions serve. For the past two decades we’ve served more than 2 million customers and members and more than 400 community FIs, helping them deliver the best products and services to…

Read More

Recording: Fintech Transformers Mid-Year Check-in

Download Presentation (PDF) In the ever-transforming battle for customers/members, fintechs seek to be the new rulers of the banking universe. And the tides have turned. From 2019 to 2022, digital banks have the largest growth rates of primary relationships. Now, for the first time ever, more consumers in the Gen Y and Gen Z age…

Read More

Recording: How Are Bankers Planning for
This Year’s Revenue Challenges?

Download Mike’s Presentation (PDF) You can get your free copy of the survey results here. Industry researchers, investors, stock analysts, and major media outlets are telling a consistent story – 2023 will be a challenging year for financial institutions. This media echo chamber got us wondering – what are actual frontline banking executives thinking? And…

Read More

Recording: Fintech Transformers – Rise of Primacy

In the ever-transforming battle for customers/members, fintechs seek to be the new rulers of the banking universe. And the tides have turned. From 2019 to 2022, digital banks have the largest growth rates of primary relationships. Now, for the first time ever, more consumers in the Gen Y and Gen Z age groups name a…

Read More

Recording: The Best of Mobile CX & Fintech Apps

Here’s your opportunity to see how fintech apps are taking over the minds of today’s consumers and changing the definition of financial advice. StrategyCorps’ Dave DeFazio demonstrates trending apps like Robinhood, Cash App, SoFi, and Affirm to better understand the new features that are increasing competitive pressures on today’s banking products. He shares ongoing research…

Read More

BadAssBanking: How to Make Checking Profitable & Relevant

Watch Video Bryan Clagett spent some time with Gregg Early from Moven and Mike Branton, Partner at StrategyCorps. This episode is a reminder that the checking account, often referred to as a “Paycheck Motel” by Ron Shevlin, is a hub of financial activity. The subscription economy as changed customer expectations. Research presented in this video…

Read More